there u go XD <3 u wanted a summer feel right? ^.~
GIVE ME YUU DAMN IT!
Yass and NEVER! x-D
Say hello to new sim, Walt… and can we talk about how perfect this hairstyle is?
Can I hog this hottie
Miniature Books by Little Literature
The Sims 4 Official Gamplay Walkthrough Trailer
Definitely very scripted and rehearsed.. I wish they would just do a raw gameplay. And is it just me or does everything look kind of.. glowy?
Great now I have to be afraid of my sims laughing to death. x)
Sooooo this really wasn’t much of a gameplay walkthrough. There were pros and cons.
- The world looks really pretty.
- I like the idea of being able to go from world to world without losing family and friend connections.
- The world looks more lively.
- I like the build mode options and gallery thingy.
- I saw little afro puffs for children <3
- The emotion based walk cycles
- Laughing to death -_-
- Emotions seem run your sims more than you do.
- This didn’t answer many questions I had about actual gameplay
- I didn’t get to see how big the residential neighborhoods were
- This was beta/demo from a month ago at E3 so…have things changed since then?
- Half of this watching sims in a park and a gym
- The stuff they did emphasize about gameplay was basically stuff we already know. Special traits get special interactions, you can pick fruit from trees….stuff like that we know already.
- Still kinda worried about what custom content will do with those loading screen times.
So all in all this gave me some new insight but it still wasn’t actually gameplay. They’ve done better walkthroughs for expansion packs than they’ve done for TS4.